- Why is it important to take care of our skin and how do the methods described in your book differ from common skin care practices today?
- What’s are the advantages of do it yourself skin care?
- What do recommend as a basic skin care routine, what would be the effects and who should use it?
- What is your opinion about standard skin care and retail products?
- Does a person have to change their routine drastically to achieve effective results from using D-I-Y skin care practices?
- After establishing a new basic skin care routine, what is next? Are there advanced levels of D-I-Y skin care and treatments that target specific conditions?
- How does lifestyle impact skin?
- During this busy holiday season what are your skin care recommendations?
Deborah Tosline’s education and work experience is in science, where hypotheses are tested through observation and experiment. She has two Bachelor of Science degrees: one in geology and one in ecology. Her approach to skin care is based on that scientific background and a love of research.
Deborah has studied and practiced DIY skin care for three decades including a consistent facial exercise practice from 2002, and five years of teaching facial exercise. She has integrated skin rejuvenation into a lifelong healthy lifestyle and believes that integrative holistic health includes personal health, social well-being and environmental care.
Deborah loves to read, talk, research, write, live, and share information about integrative holistic health and lifestyle.