Monday Feb 20, 2023
Shining a light on Happy Jack’s World, an online community focusing on the mental health of GenZ and younger Millennials
Bradi Harrison, the mother of Jack Nathan, who is the Founder of Happy Jack's World, an online community and apparel brand focusing on mental health, mainly targeting GenZ and younger Millennials joins eHealth and the Health News and Mental Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Bradi Harrison discuss the following:
- Who is Happy Jack?
- Why was Happy Jack’s World created?
- Any particular reason you are targeting mostly the GENZ & Younger Millennials?
- I understand Happy Jack gives back - how are you doing that?
- What is your advice for other parents of children who suffer from mental health struggles?
About Happy Jack Foundation:
- The Happy Jack Foundation, Inc. is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization that enhances access, funds research and provides tools for young adults who struggle with mental health. The foundation is funded from a combination of product sales from the Happy Jack Brand, community events and direct donations.
- In sharing our 19 year old son Jack Nathan’s story, we aim to let others know that they are not alone and that they can in fact, persevere in the face of adversity.
- We invite you to learn more about Happy Jack and to join us on our mission to better the lives of young adults who struggle with mental illness like Jack did.
- Jack Nathan is an artist, creator and founder of The Happy Jack Group, LLC. Jack launched Happy Jack’s World, on June 7, 2020, as a lifestyle brand surrounding his battle with mental health. Jack’s goal was to help kids struggling like he did.
- Jack personally channeled his anxiety via painting and design. It was the one place where Jack found peace and where his mind found solace. Painting was Jack's outlet. Art was his therapy. In creating the brand Happy Jack, Jack found a way to use his art to help others.
- In Jack’s mission to help kids struggling with mental health, he donated a portion of the proceeds from all Happy Jack product sales to the Child Mind Institute. Jack wanted to ensure that others felt less alone by being transparent about his own battle with anxiety and bouts of depression. Jack encouraged everyone to embrace their eccentricities wholeheartedly and to persevere in the face of personal adversity.
- Jack Nathan left us suddenly and accidentally at the age of 19. We are forever grateful for the impact he left on all who knew him. Our goal is to continue Happy Jack in his honor and to ensure that his mission of "making this world a better place for kids like him" is realized.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Fatty Liver Disease in Children: Prevalence, Evaluation, & Essential Tools
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.