Andrea Driggers, Regional Business Development Director and career licensed vocational nurse, specializing in geriatric care, at StoneGate Senior Living, an award-winning network of senior living and care facilities joins eHealth Radio and the Geriatric & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Andrea Driggers discuss the following:
- How big of a problem is loneliness for seniors in America today?
- It’s no fun being lonely, but are there tangible impacts for seniors experiencing loneliness?
- Why are so many seniors experiencing loneliness?
- What can seniors do to tackle this problem?
- What can neighbors, relatives, friends do to help?
Andrea Driggers is the Reginal Business Development Director for StoneGate Senior Living, an award-winning network of senior living and care facilities. She oversees the South Dallas Fort Worth market area. She has served as a licensed vocational nurse for 20 years, focusing on geriatric care and treatment.
About StoneGate Senior Living: Award-winning StoneGate Senior Living, LLC provides support services to senior living and care properties that offer skilled health care, assisted living, memory support and independent living locations in Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas. Founded and led by a team of senior living industry veterans.
Social Media Links: