Dr. Susan Goodlerner, a board certified dermatologist located in Torrance, California joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology and Skin Care Channels to talk about the elements of an Optimal anti-aging skin care routine.
- We all know that using sunscreen is important, how do you pick the best sunscreen for daily use?
- What products should I use on a daily basis?
- What do you recommend for eye products or to use around the eye?
- How do you select the right cleanser for your skin type?
- What are your recommendations for moisturizer and how do you choose the best one for your skin type.
Dr. Goodlerner is a board certified dermatologist with a private practice in Torrance, California serving the South Bay community for the past 30 years. The scope of Dr. Gooderner’s practice includes general dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and cosmetic dermatology. She is a member of the staff at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and an Associate Professor of Dermatology at Harvard UCLA. Recently she was elected Best Dermatologist in the South Bay by the readers of the Daily Breeze.
The priority of her practice is always the health and wellbeing of the patient. Dr. Goodlerner aims to provide the highest level of medical and cosmetic treatments in a friendly and caring environment.