Dr. David Kiener, a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon at Roseville Facial Plastic Surgery located in Roseville, California joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to talk about Kybella.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. David Kiener discuss the following:
- What is Kybella? And what are your recommendations for someone who is considering Kybella?
- What are reasons someone would undergo Kybella? What other treatment can Kybella be combined with?
- What does the Kybella treatment entail? What is recovery like?
- What are the complications associated with Kybella?
- What are other ways to treat submental fullness?
Dr. David J. Kiener has been practicing facial plastic surgery for more than 20 years and is certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
To provide the best possible service to his patients, Dr. Kiener continues his education and training in the latest procedures in facial aesthetics.
Dr. Kiener received his medical degree in 1974 from the Medical College of Wisconsin (Marquette). After an internship at Milwaukee County General Hospital, he completed his residency training at the University of California, Davis.
In 1980, he finished a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at UC Davis. He is an Associate Clinical Professor in the Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Department at UC Davis where he participates in teaching residents and students.
Social Media Links: