Saturday Sep 10, 2022
Save Your Brain Now with Peter Wilhelmsson
Peter Wilhelmsson a Naturopathic Doctor certified in nutrition, functional and anti-aging medicine who was educated in both the U.S. and Sweden joins eHealth Radio and the Brain Health & Health News Channels. He is the co-founder of the Clinical Nutritionist Association as well as the Swedish Nutritional Medicine Journal.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Peter Wilhelmsson discuss the following:
- When we talk about brain health, Alzheimer's immediately comes to mind. But I think of Alzheimer’s as a genetic disease. Can we really do something about it?
- Why are there not any real effective treatments that can cure or greatly improve Alzheimer’s?
- Can we really improve dementia with just diet and exercise? I know several people who ate well and exercised but still got dementia.
- What is the connection between diabetes and brain health? What about the connection between stress and brain health?
- What are the best superfoods to help brain function?
Peter Wilhelmsson, ND, NMT, IFMCP, FAARM
Peter Wilhelmsson is a Naturopathic Doctor certified in nutrition, functional and anti-aging medicine who was educated in both the U.S. and Sweden. He is the co-founder of the Clinical Nutritionist Association as well as the Swedish Nutritional Medicine Journal.
Wilhelmsson has taught in multiple colleges and universities, authored 14 books including the Encyclopedia of Nutritional Medicine and has lectured internationally on lifestyle, nutritional, functional and natural medicine for 40 years.
Wilhelmsson is the author of "Save Your Brain Now: A Functional Medicine Perspective." It's a number one international bestseller in six countries across multiple medical, health and wellness categories.
Peter is a Functional medicine Naturopathic Doctor living in Sweden with more than 40 years of medical practice. He has written 14 books in Swedish. His latest book Save Your Brain Now is his first book in English.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.