Jeff Krueger, CEO and Founder of SAFE HOMECARE, which provides non-medical, in-home care and companionship services that make a significant difference in the lives of seniors joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Senior Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jeff Krueger discuss the following:
- Please tell us about the business of in-home care, and how you managed to break into it.
- Where do you see the in-home care industry going in the future?
- What separates in-home care from home health care?
- Where do you currently have franchises? Where would you like to expand?
- With so many crazy things making news of caregivers abusing the elderly, how do you make sure that this does not happen with SAFE HOMECARE?
Jeff Krueger is a tenured business professional with a track record of success, growth and expansion spanning 40 years. He has held positions as CEO, COO, CFO and Corporate General Counsel for various entities, both public and private, with annual revenues ranging to over $200 million. Mr. Krueger recognized the emerging need of seniors and launched SAFE HOMECARE to provide high quality Support Assistance For Elderly (SAFE).