Actor Kyle Stefanski the Executive Director and Co-Founder of Rhonda's Kiss organization dedicated to making a difference for those dealing with cancer joins eHealth Radio and the Cancer Information and Health News Channels.
- Tell us about your charity, Rhonda's Kiss.
- Why did you start Rhonda's Kiss?
- What should people know about your work?
- How can people get involved and help?
- What is the goal of your charity, looking at the big picture?
- Tell us about you and your background outside of Rhonda's Kiss and how you became an actor?
Executive Director of Rhonda’s Kiss, Kyle Stefanski grew up with his four brothers and sisters in Cleveland, Ohio with their mother and father, Rhonda and Marc Stefanski. The Stefanski family suffered enormous difficulty when Rhonda was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. In only two short months Rhonda lost her battle and painfully left her loving family behind in November 2014.
Crushed by the loss of his mother, Kyle and his father created Rhonda’s Kiss. In her honor, Rhonda's Kiss provides financial assistance for the non-medical costs associated with cancer treatment. Through events in Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Palm Beach, Florida, Rhonda's Kiss provides money for patient social services at nationally recognized hospitals.
Kyle is determined to help patients and their families with non-medical expenses and supports cutting-edge research to fight cancer from multiple fronts.