Rhinoplasty Specialist Dr. Naderi, a double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with two practices in the Washington DC area joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. Dr. Naderi is also a Clinical Trainer for Allergan and Medicis, teaching other doctors how to best inject Botox and Fillers.
This episode is brought The Expert Institute where you can connect with a local expert within 24 hours by simply visiting TheExpertInstitute.com.
- Can you tell us about your background, your education and how you decided to become a facial plastic surgeon?
- What kinds procedures do you commonly perform?
- How has the plastic surgery industry evolved since you first became a doctor?
- Can you discuss any cutting edge techniques that are surfacing?
- Where do you see the facial plastic surgery industry heading?
Dr. Naderi is an experienced, fellowship-trained, Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive Plastic Surgery of the face and neck with special and unique focus on the nose.
Dr. Naderi is exclusively a face specialist but more specifically he is a Rhinoplasty Specialist. Dr. Naderi is a clinical instructor for Allergan and Medicis teaching other Dermatologists and doctors how to properly inject Botox, Dysport and various Dermal Fillers.
Dr. Naderi is a past clinical professor of facial plastic surgery at Indiana University school of medicine. He is an author, educator as well as a Board Examiner for the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, testing other Plastic Surgeons and enforcing the high standards and criteria for Board Certification.