Dr. John Martin, a oculoplastic surgeon, specializing in eye, facial, and neck rejuvenation, based in Miami, FL joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. Dr. Martin uses the latest technology and procedures, both surgical and non-invasive, to meet his patients specific needs.
- What is the best age to begin an anti-aging regime? Is there an age you would suggest someone to stop or not get treatment?
- Is there a certain age you recommend someone should start and stop receiving treatment?
- Who is an ideal candidate for anti-aging treatments?
- What type of treatment is the best to start off with if you've never had anything done before?
- How often and what kind of treatments do you recommend to maintain a youthful look?
- Why do some people who get Botox end up looking frozen? How does one achieve a natural look?
- At what age and where do wrinkles and fine lines typically appear in women/men?
- Are results immediate or do they progress over time?
John J. Martin, Jr., MD specializes in eye, facial and neck rejuvenation, as well as laser and other non-surgical treatment for vascular and pigment problems, and hair removal. He received his medical degree at Harvard Medical School, and is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and of the International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons.
Dr. Martin is a Board-Certified Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He is also Board Certified by the Academy of Cosmetic Surgery in Facial Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Martin has received extensive training in the use of surgical lasers, and is recognized internationally for both medical and aesthetic procedures. He teaches regularly throughout the southeastern U.S. and South America.