Monday Mar 22, 2021
Restorative Sleep for Wellness with Dr. Jason Loth, SpineAlign
Dr. Jason Loth, D.C., the Co-founder of SpineAlign, a mattress and pillow company dedicated to helping people achieve restorative sleep joins eHealth Radio and the Sleep Health and Health News Channels. He also owns and practices in a multidisciplinary wellness center in Mesa, Arizona, where he treats patients on a regular basis with joint, muscle and nerve dysfunctions related to poor posture.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jason Loth discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background and why you started SpineAlign.
- Is poor sleep a big problem and how does it affect people?
- What is different about the SpineAlign Pillow and Mattress?
- What should people do to improve their sleep and have a more restorative night's rest?
- How has being in the sports industry changed the way you look at sleep and performance?
Dr. Jason Loth, CCSP, CSCS, CMTA, received his B.S. (Cum Laude) at Midland Lutheran College in Fremont, NE, his Doctorate of Chiropractic (Cum Laude) from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA, and has also received his Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician degree from Logan College of Chiropractic. Dr. Loth understands the absolute importance of sleeping in the correct posture. It’s just as important to sleep in correct posture as it is to walk and sit in correct posture. He is a co-founder of SpineAlign, a pillow and mattress company that helps people achieve a healthy, restful and restorative night’s sleep so people will operate at peak performance the following day.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.