Wednesday Aug 10, 2022
Renowned Primary Care Physician discusses new Physician Insight’s Tool, an effective and efficient way to measure quality of care
Expert on the new Physician Insights Tool and family physician at Central Ohio Primary Care (COPC) in Columbus, OH, Dr. Kristin Oaks joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels. Dr. Oaks also serves as COPC's agilon health Medical Director.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Kristin Oaks discuss the following:
- How and why was the Physician Insights Tool created?
- How did Central Ohio Primary Care work with agilon health to develop the platform, and how did the partnership form?
- What standards of care does the Physician Insights tool measure?
- How are you using the tool to help your physicians improve the quality of care they provide? How does it provide opportunities for improved performance?
- Collectively, how does the Physician Insights Tool benefit patients?
- How will this new platform make a difference in healthcare delivery going forward?
Kristin L. Oaks, D.O. is a primary care physician at Central Ohio Primary Care in Columbus, OH with a passion for women’s health, getting patients on track with diet and exercise, and taking care of families and older adults. She has been practicing medicine for over 25 years. Dr. Oaks is a verteran of the United States Navy, and she is now a mother of five and spends some of her free time cycling, often times for charities such as the American Cancer Society. Dr. Oaks believes that “the most important part of primary care is the relationship we have with our patients.
Social Media Links: (Central Ohio Primary Care):
Social Media Links: (agilon health):
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.