Dr. Kevin Haney, the Medical Director of Renew Aesthetics specializing in the latest treatment modalities for a wide range of cosmetic services in Rogers, Arkansas joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty & Plastic Surgery Information Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Kevin Haney discuss the following:
- From the opening of Ozark Regional Vein Center which is prominently known in the community, and the recent expansion of Renew what makes Renew Aesthetics a leader in the cosmetic field?
- Explain the history behind Renew Aesthetics and where you see the company growth in the future.
- Why Renew? Any meaning behind the name?
- What are some of the cosmetic procedures at Renew?
- What is your six-month vision for the company?
- Where do you see the cosmetic industry headed in the future?
- One procedure which is interesting is your tattoo removal. Describe the procedure and how many times does one have to get it done to have their tattoo removed?
- Another one that caught my eye is Miradry. Who is Miradry for and is it a fairly new procedure?
- Are you currently running any specials for Valentine’s Day?
Dr. Kevin Haney is the Medical Director of Renew Aesthetics specializing in the latest treatment modalities for a wide range of cosmetic services. He has been practicing in Benton County for 20 years and is a widely respected physician. After graduating from Arkansas Tech University with honors, he received his medical school degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He went on to complete a residency in Radiology at the University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Programs in Galveston, Texas.
Dr. Haney is uniquely qualified to offer the very latest treatment options for spider veins. He has successfully treated venous disease using a wide range of therapies that he tailors to the individual needs of his patients, including injection sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, ambulatory phlebectomy, and Venefit (formerly VNUS Closure) radio-frequency ablation.