Dr. George Anterasian, one of two board certified physicians at the Santa Monica Laser & Skin Care Center in Santa Monica, Calfifornia joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Channel to talk about rejuvenating your face without surgery.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. George Anterasian discuss the following:
- What factors would lead you to recommend non-surgical facial treatment over surgery and visa versa?
- Explain what the differences in treatment for facial skin tightening and facial skin rejuvenation.
- What are the benefits of laser or light based skin treatments and when would you recommend them over other skin treatment options?
- In 2014 the American Society of Plastic Surgeons annual report showed a large increase in non-surgical treatments and a noticeable dip in surgical cosmetic treatments – please expand on this trend and what you foresee for the future of cosmetic rejuvenation?
- After getting a facial treatment, what can patients do to maintain their new look and prolong the results?
Dr. George Anterasian graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude from UCLA and received the Alpha Omega Alpha honor from the UCLA School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of California in San Diego, and is board certified in the medical and surgical treatment of disorders involving the face, head, and neck. Dr. Anterasian has over 30 years of experience treating patients with these conditions.
Dr. Anterasian specializes in non-surgical facial rejuvenation and laser and light based skin treatments. He has performed thousands of non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures, and he consistently provides his patients with excellent results. Dr. Anterasian has been selected as one of “America’s Top Surgeons” every year since 2008.