Srulik Dvorsky, the CEO and Co-founder of TailorMed, a leading financial navigation technology company that helps patients remove financial barriers to care joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Srulik Dvorsky discuss the following:
- What is TailorMed and what was the driving force behind founding the company?
- What unique need is TailorMed solving for patients and for health systems?
- What is the importance of price transparency in healthcare for the patient? For a health system?
- How is TailorMed improving patient experience?
- What is TailorMed doing to fight inequities in healthcare and level the playing field?
- How has the patient's financial burden impacted providers, particularly at a time when COVID-19 has led to a drop in patient volume?
Srulik Dvorsky is the co-founder and CEO of TailorMed, the leading financial navigation technology company that helps patients and healthcare providers remove financial barriers to care. After serving as the primary caretaker for several family members following a cancer diagnosis, he started TailorMed with a personal mission to leverage technology to remove barriers to care. He brings to the company more than a decade of experience in the medical device industry.