Michael Asaly, Founder of PracticalSleep.com, a California based company that provides effective, at-home sleep apnea treatments to those that suffer nationwide. joins eHealth Radio and the Sleep Health Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Michael Asaly discuss the following:
- Sleep Apnea has become a nationwide epidemic with studies sharing that 18 million American's suffer each night. What are the common signs that you or your partner may have Sleep Apnea?
- Before you started PracticalSleep.com you owned and managed a group of Sleep Centers. Can you explain the differences between traditional sleep studies and the studies that you offer through PracticalSleep.com?
- I believe once a patient undergoes a sleep study and is diagnosed with Sleep Apnea that their insurance premium will generally increase. Can you explain how and why PracticalSleep.com bi-passes the need for insurance companies?
- PracticalSleep.com offers effective Sleep Apnea testing and treatment. How are the at-home APAP machine's used & where are they made?
- How can people find out more about Practical Sleep?
Practical Sleep offers a new solution to the traditional doctor’s hospital and lab sleep study. The California based company provides patients with a self-testing solution that is easy and comfortable and done in the comfort of home.
Practical Sleep offers customers the APAP machine without the need for insurance that bypasses the pre-existing risk on insurance records that often leads to premium increases. People save a tremendous amount of money and get the same equipment and treatment as a doctor or sleep clinic.
Practical Sleep offers an easy and cost effective alternative to handling sleep apnea and empowers patients to take their sleep issues into their own hands. Practical Sleep offers sleep apnea solutions for a perfect night’s sleep.