Friday Jun 10, 2022
Plant-based Soups That Provide the Nutrients Our Bodies Need
Ilona Kossoff, Founder of 18 Chestnuts, that recently launched their new collection of distinctly nutritious and artistically blended plant-based soups joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Ilona Kossoff discuss the following
- Preparing healthy foods might seem expensive, time consuming and challenging. Is this true or is there an easy way to give our bodies the nutrients we need in a simpler fashion?
- Where did the idea for 18 Chestnuts come from?
- Can vegan soups really provide our bodies with maximum nutrition absorption?
- Where do you source your soup ingredients from?
- Where can consumers purchase 18 Chestnuts’ soups?
18 Chestnuts was founded by Ilona Kossoff. After working in law and accounting, and as CFO of a commercial real estate company she co-owned with her husband, Ilona craved a creative outlet. She completed a 200-hour yoga teaching certification and enrolled in the prestigious Cornell University healthy living nutrition certification program.
Ilona had been passionate about nutrition, health, and good food for much of her life – and making soup for just as many years. So when she received her certification from Cornell, it all clicked. This was the creative spark she had been looking for! She spent the next several months learning, creating, and refining, and 18 Chestnuts was born.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.