Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Peter Nieves discuss the following:
- Why should employees turn to their employers when it comes to helping them build their family?
- What should employees look for when it comes to family-building benefits this open enrollment?
- Are there any special benefits that fall under family-building that consumers should know about?
- If employees want to expand their families in the coming year, what questions should they be asking at virtual health fairs this fall?
- If employees max out on the family-building benefit provided by their employer, where can they turn for financial assistance?
Peter Nieves serves as Chief Commercial Officer for WIN Fertility. He is responsible for setting and executing the strategic vision of all aspects of WINFertility’s commercial policies, objectives, and initiatives. This includes the development of strategic partnerships, marketing and public relations strategies, launch and optimization of new products and innovations, digital transformation, recruitment, deployment and development of employees and ultimately the commercial success of the business globally.
Other responsibilities include setting clear, aligned and measurable objectives and effectively communicating internal priorities, challenges, and opportunities to the senior team members that impact net revenue growth. Building and maintaining a spirit of shared mission, purpose, and culture throughout the senior leadership team and the organization.
Peter has 27 years of experience building businesses in employer consulting, population health management and virtual care services. His experiences include P&L management, client relationships, industry networking, building and mentoring high performing teams as well as data analytics and digital enhancements to operations and member experience.