- What is anger what purpose does it serve?
- What do you mean by healthy anger?
- Give examples of what we could do when anger arises?
- Why do think we hold onto anger?
- Explain the role of the “old brain” and “new brain” in regulating emotions like anger.
Dr. Bernard Golden, the Founder of Anger Management Education in Chicago, has been a practicing psychologist for almost forty years. He is the author of Overcoming Destructive Anger: Strategies That Work and Healthy Anger: How to help children and teens manage their anger.