Wednesday Jun 01, 2022
OB/GYNs Look to New Reproductive Technology to Meet Demand for Achieving Pregnancy
Barbara Levy, Senior VP of Global Clinical Integration at INVO Bioscience, a medical technology company dedicated to making fertility care accessible and inclusive to people around the world joins eHealth Radio and the Fertility Information and Female Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Barbara Levy discuss the following:
- What is INVOcell?
- Could you share a step by step overview of the device?
- How does it compare to other fertility approaches? What is the success rate with IVC?
- How often can INVOcell be used?
- What age groups typically utilize INVOcell?
- Can you provide insight on the price comparison to IVF?
- What is the overall consensus on INVOcell in the OB/GYN community?
- Where is INVOcell being used?
- How many pregnancies have been conceived with INVOcell?
Barbara Levy is a key opinion leader within women’s healthcare and the OB/GYN community and serves as INVO Bioscience’s Senior VP Global Clinical Integration.
Prior to INVO, Barbara held the position of VP of Health Policy within the American College Of Gynecology (ACOG), worked in private practice in comprehensive holistic women’s health for over 30 years, and served as Medical Director for Women’s and Children’s Services for the Franciscan Health System in Washington State.
Barbara also has served as a reviewer and editor for several medical journals, including Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, JAMA, JMIG, and Fertility and Sterility. Her research interests span from outcomes research in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery to optimizing care for women with chronic pelvic pain. Her clinical work focused on evidence-based, equitable, comprehensive care for women throughout their life course. She has published and co-authored over 85 studies.
Website: https://invobioscience.com | https://invocell.com
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.