Friday Feb 28, 2014
New benefits in laser skin resurfacing: Sciton’s new NanoLaserPeel treatment with Dr. Dr. Kian Karimi
Los Angeles-based facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Kian Karimi of Karimi Facial Plastic Surgery joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss new benefits in laser skin resurfacing through the use of Sciton’s new NanoLaserPeel treatment.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Kian Karimi discuss the following:
- What is Sciton’s NanoLaserPeel?
- How does the NanoLaserPeel procedure work? What can patients expect?
- What skin conditions would you recommend the NanoLaserPeel procedure for?
- What skin types does NanoLaserPeel work best on?
- What are the benefits of choosing Sciton’s NanoLaserPeel over other common resurfacing treatments like chemical peels and microdermabrasion?
Sciton’s NanoLaserPeel offers a faster, safer and more comfortable alternative to microdermabrasion and light chemical peels. The cutting edge technology improves skin texture and discoloration and restores luminosity by precisely removing the very topmost layer of the skin. The procedure takes less than five minutes and patients are able to resume normal activities the very next day with noticeably brighter and smother skin!
Kian Facial Plastic Surgery Facebook: Click Here
Sciton Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScitonInc
Twitter Links: @Sciton, @KianKarimiMD
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.