Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Lockey Maisonneuve discuss the following:
- What made you start the MovingOn program?
- What was your experience with breast cancer like?
- What sets your program apart from other breast cancer programs?
- Why do you think the program is so valuable to breast cancer survivors?
- Where do you currently do these classes? How can women access the classes if they are out of state?
Note: Listen for special offer!
Lockey Maisonneuve began her fitness career in 2004 as a personal trainer. In 2006, after being diagnosed with breast cancer, Lockey underwent chemotherapy, bilateral mastectomies, radiation and saline implant reconstruction. She found first-hand the importance of exercise for both physical rehabilitation as well as emotional well-being. Ms. Maisonneuve serves on the Community Advisory Board for the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center at Overlook Hospital. Her certifications include: Certified Personal Trainer through the National Association of Sports Medicine and Cancer Exercise Specialist through the Cancer Exercise Training Institute.