Dr. David Dreyfuss, Founder of Dreyfuss Plastic surgery in Orland Park, Illinois joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss the ever popular, Mommy Makeover.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Dreyfuss discuss the following:
- What is a Mommy Makeover?
- What are the most popular procedures?
- Can all the procedures be performed together or is it better to have them done individually?
- What makes a person a good candidate for mommy makeover surgery? Should women wait until they are done having children to have a mommy makeover?
- What is the recovery process like? Are there side effects or potential complications?
Dr. David Dreyfuss started his practice with the idea of high quality surgical care, personalized service and beautiful aesthetic results. His compassion and dedication to individual care gives his patients confidence that his primary goal is to ensure complete satisfaction.
Dr. Dreyfuss received his medical degree from Emory University in Atlanta. He completed a General Surgery residency at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, followed by a Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the University of Chicago. He is recognized by his peers as an expert in the field of Cosmetic Surgery and has presented at many national meetings on Breast Surgery and Breast Implants. His most popular procedures include, breast augmentation, mommy makeovers, and breast lifts.
He is Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and Dr. Dreyfuss is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Illinois Plastic Surgery Society and a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons.