Jamie Lynn Juarez, Founder and Executive Director for Hope for Autism, an organization that offers cutting edge medical, educational and behavior solutions for parents with children with autism joins eHealth Radio and the Autism & Health News Channels.
- How does the educational digital app and game Your Child Can Type ® work?
- What is the most challenging aspect of autism?
- What are some ways to improve the autism community?
- How can treatments for autism be improved?
- Do individuals with autism have gifts unknown to the world?
Jamie Juarez is a licensed marriage and family therapist, behavior analyst and clinical counselor, who has spent 20 years practicing neuroscience principles and applied behavior analysis. She founded the organization Hope For Autism and developed the educational brain training digital app and game, Your Child Can Type® which helps children with autism improve their memory hub, as well as their reading, writing and typing skills. Juarez is also the author of Hope for Autism, a #1 international best-selling book in five children’s health categories.