Matt Hale, CEO of Modern Acupuncture, a company that has established itself as the first acupuncture franchise in the nation with a mission to bring acupuncture to the masses and make lives better across the U.S. joins eHealth Radio and the Acupuncture and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Matt Hale discuss the following:
- What is Modern Acupuncture doing that is different and where did the idea come from?
- How exactly does acupuncture work in its application?
- What're some of the most common ailments that people see remedied with acupuncture?
- In addition to traditional acupuncture, your company boasts the cosmetic benefits of acupuncture. How does that work and is that gaining popularity?
- How long does a patient have to wait/how many sessions do they need before they see results?
- The opiod epidemic is a growing issue across the country, and recently studies have pointed to acupuncture as a possible solution. How can acupuncture be effective for this?
Matt Hale is 39 years old and the Chief Executive Officer of Modern Acupuncture which is based out of Scottsdale. He double majored at the University of New Mexico with a bachelor’s degree in business management and human resources at the Anderson School of Management. While attending college, Matt played Division I golf for four years. Juggling his academics and athletic priorities taught him about time management, self-discipline and work ethic.
Matt has been involved in the health and wellness industry for over nine years. He is a founding member of the management team at The Joint Chiropractic. He spent six years as the VP of Operations where he helped open nearly 350 clinics in 26 states, as well as played a key role in taking the company public in 2014. When Matt left, in total, The Joint Chiropractic and its network of clinics were seeing over three million patients annually. He has taken this experience and opportunity to move on as one of the co-founders and CEO of Modern Acupuncture. He reports that Modern Acupuncture is seeing faster growth than what he saw at The Joint Chiropractic and predicts that there will be 100 plus clinics open by this time next year. Franchise industry analysts speculate that Modern Acupuncture is currently one of the fastest growing franchises in the nation.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.