Dr. Ken Anderson, a board certified facial plastic surgeon and the founder of the Anderson Hair Sciences Center located in Atlanta, GA joins eHEalth Radio and the Hair Health and Plastic Surgery Channels.
- What is Hair Restoration and what causes hair loss?
- What are some misconceptions/myths and benefits of hair restoration?
- What is the difference between ARTAS Robotic Hair System and NeoGraft?
- How has Hair Restoration changed since "the pluggy/doll's head days" and what has led this procedure to become as popular as it is?
- Why is it important for a patient to see a Hair Restoration Specialist like at Anderson Hair Sciences Center for their hair restoration treatment vs. a physician who doesn't have a surgical background and performs multiple services?
Our new, state-of-the-art facility is dedicated to providing the most natural, permanent hair restoration results to both men and women, with an emphasis on artistic concepts, patient comfort, and natural, permanent results. Dr. Ken Anderson, the Center’s Founder and Director, is unique in the field of hair restoration surgery. He is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon who has dedicated his practice solely to the treatment of hair loss since 2003. He has specialized in the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method of hair restoration for over 10 years, and has delivered lectures and courses for physician audiences around the world about the FUE method of hair restoration.
Dr. Anderson began his private practice in Beverly Hills, California in 2003. In 2008, Dr. Anderson was recruited from California to join the Emory Facial Center, a satellite office of the main Emory Hospital dedicated to facial cosmetic surgery, to offer hair restoration to Emory Healthcare patients. His educational contributions include several Grand Rounds Lectures presented to the Emory Department of Dermatology, and the Emory Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.