John Gobbels, the Chief Operating Officer/Vice President and transport expert for MedjetAssist, the premier global air-medical transport membership program for travelers which is a great supplement to travel insurance again joins eHealth Radio and the Travel Health Care Information Channel.
- What is MedjetAssist, and how is it different from travel insurance?
- Briefly describe some of the Medjet membership options that travelers can choose from.
- Medjet recently launched its newest membership upgrade option: Horizon. Can you tell me a little bit about what this entails in terms of additional protection for Medjet members?
- What types of injuries/illnesses does Medjet usually see when transporting a member? And what is the average price range of a transport for someone who is not a Medjet member where they would unfortunately have to pay out of pocket?
- With holiday travel soon approaching, what is the best Medjet option for families to enroll in?
John Gobbels is the Chief Operating Officer/Vice President and transport expert for MedjetAssist, the premier global air-medical transport membership program for travelers. With an initial career as a critical care nurse, John brings over 25 years of pre-hospital and hospital service and management experience to his current role. He is responsible for complete oversight of all MedjetAssist’s transport and repatriation operations.
Web Site: medjet.com