Friday Dec 16, 2022
Many Voices ONE TRUTH, a new book designed to block out the world’s negative noises
Tracy Taris, the Owner & President of Southern California based Healing the Mind & Spirit, a full service mental health center joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health & Relationship Channels. Her new book, “Many Voices ONE TRUTH” is currently available on Amazon.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Tracy Taris discuss the following:
- Please tell us about your work as a marriage and relationship therapist in Southern California?
- You are a woman of faith and your new book, Many Voices ONE TRUTH is a type of self-help book that combines your mental health sciences education with Biblical passages. Can you explain that for us?
- n today’s noisy world, many people are facing depression and anxiety. Without giving away too much from the book, can you explain how your book addresses shutting out the negative noise?
- As the eldest child in a large family, please tell us a little bit about the extreme responsibility that was placed on you and the fear and anxiety you felt at a young age and did this influence your becoming a therapist, speaker and author?
- Although it is getting better, the negative stigma behind mental health issues and seeking help for personal problems still exists. How to you feel about this?
- hat advice do you have for anyone suffering from depression, relationship conflicts, sleep deprivation and other personal issues where you might need a therapist?
Tracy Taris is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist. She is president and owner of Healing The Mind & Spirit, Inc. where she leads a team of counselors. Her group practice is located here in the Santa Clarita Valley where psychotherapy services are provided in the form of couples, family, individual, adolescent and child therapy as well as coaching services that cover a variety of topics from creative blocks, nutritional problems, and women’s issues.
Tracy’s service to the Santa Clarita Valley also includes work as a Contract Therapist for College of The Canyons’ (COC) Student Health and Wellness Center. She is part of a team of therapists who provide therapy to students at COC.
Tracy holds a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology with and emphasis in Marriage & Family Therapy from Azusa Pacific University. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism with an emphasis in Broadcasting from California Polytechnic State University.
Tracy completed her service as President for the Santa Clarita Valley California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists Chapter as well as her role in serving as Past President for the organization. Tracy is also a writer and has contributed to The Signal Newspaper as well as written workshops that she has taught for The City of Santa Clarita through the Seasons Catalog, her Private Practice, and for COC.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.