Pearce Fleming, President of StayWell, a health empowerment company that uses the science of behavior change and technology-driven programs to help people live healthier, happier lives joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
For more than 40 years, StayWell has been a pioneer in employee well-being solutions that lower health risks, increase program engagement, and reduce costs for large businesses and public sector clients everywhere.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Pearce Fleming discuss the following:
- How has your own personal health journey impacted how you lead in business at StayWell?
- What do you consider the most important elements that can help motivate individuals in making lasting changes to their health?
- What is novel about StayWell in its approach to helping participants change their health and wellness?
- What role do you believe patient education plays in terms of helping individuals take an active role in their health?
- Wellness means so much more now than just healthy living, what is the impact of things like meditation, stress reduction, and proper sleep on an individual’s overall health?
As President of StayWell, a health care innovation organization, Pearce Fleming oversees operations, implementation, client service and product management across all of StayWell’s solutions and markets. He has more than 20 years of health care industry experience, and works with employers, health systems and payers to manage population health.
When he's not championing the latest health care investment or sharing the latest research outcomes with clients, you may spot him running across your town in his own personal journey for improved health and well-being.