Dr. Dwayne Watkins, CEO and Medical Director of Heartland Total Body located in Atlanta, Georgia joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to talk about laser liposuction.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Dwayne Watkins discuss the following:
- What are your recommendations for someone who is interested in non-invasive body contouring?
- Can you further describe what Lipotherme is and what are reasons someone would undergo this treatment?
- What is the Lipotherme procedure like?
- What can someone expect after undergoing Lipotherme, such as recovery and risks?
- Are there any other laser liposuction treatments currently available?
Dr. Dwayne L. Watkins, board-certified physician, received his Bachelor’s of Pharmacy from the University of Kansas Pharmacy School. He later went on to attain his medical degree from the University of Kansas Medical School and completed his residency training at Atlanta Medical Center.
Dr. Watkins is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians and American Board of Internal Medicine. He has received specialized training in laser liposuction. He is currently CEO and Medical Director of Heartland Healthcare, Heartland Total Body, and Heartland College Park.
Dr. Watkins is happily married with three children. In his spare time, he enjoys training his children in sports. He also enjoys traveling and is an active member of his church.
Social Media Links: