Ryan Kaltman, Brand Manager for Myrtol® 300 that helps soothe coughs due to throat irritation while helping to support a healthy respiratory system joins eHealth Radio and the Pharmaceutical & Respiratory Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ryan Kaltman discuss the following:
- Tell me about Myrtol 300. What is this product that most Americans haven’t heard of?
- How does Myrtol® 300 work?
- How is Myrtol 300 different from other products in the sinus/congestion space?
- When and how should people use Myrtol® 300?
- What are your future plans for Myrtol 300?
Myrtol® 300 helps soothe coughs due to throat irritation while helping to support a healthy respiratory system. Recognized as the “German pill” with a funny name, Myrtol® 300 was initially launched in the European market and has been used for more than 40 years by millions of people in 23 different countries. The supplement contains d-EOLM – a proprietary blend of distilled essential oils of eucalyptus, sweet orange, lemon and myrtle – which together have a mucolytic effect that supports healthy mucus production and expectoration. Now available in the U.S. as an easy-to-swallow capsule, Myrtol® 300 can be purchased without a prescription.