Dr. Richard Burns, Chief LASIK and Cataract Surgeon at NVISION in Palm Desert and Murieta, California which offers LASIK, cataract procedures and more joins eHealth Radio and the Eye Health & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Richard Burns discuss the following:
- What is Laser Cataract Surgery?
- Why do you believe it is better?
- Do all eye surgeons offer this technology?
- Is laser cataract surgery here to stay? And does that mean traditional cataract surgery will become obsolete?
- How can someone find a laser cataract surgeon?
Dr. Burns has been a board-certified ophthalmologist for more than 25 years and has performed more than 35,000 laser and cataract procedures. A frequent lecturer on refractive and cataract procedures, Dr. Burns has also appeared on many television and radio programs sharing information about laser vision correction.
Dr. Burns received his M.D. from Mayo Medical School in Rochester, Minnesota. He completed his residency at the University of California, San Diego, where he served as chief resident.