Wednesday Apr 25, 2018
Know Your Breast Implant Options with Dr. Cangello
Dr. David Cangello to discuss breast augmentation, and just in time for Summer! Dr. Cangello is a New York “Super Doctor” and has been featured in Seventeen Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, CBS, Bravo, and has worked with some of the world’s best-known models. Dr. Cangello joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Cangello discuss the following:
- What are the top reasons patients choose to have breast augmentation?
- What options do patients have in regard to implant types?
- What do patients have to keep in mind when choosing incision locations?
- Will there be any scarring?
- What is breast augmentation recovery like and will patients be fully recovered by beach season?
Dr. David Cangello is a world-class, board-certified plastic surgeon in NYC who is trained in plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as general surgery. While honing his talents at some of the nation’s top institutions, Dr. Cangello, who is also an artist, developed a personal philosophy that he has upheld in his career as a plastic surgeon: plastic surgery is a science and an art.
Dr. Cangello received his Doctor of Medicine degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University at Syracuse. His residency was completed in general surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC, where he was trained by some of the leading innovators in surgery. After finishing training in general surgery, Dr. Cangello completed his residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Temple University in Philadelphia. Throughout this period of rigorous training and education, Dr. Cangello established a foundation of excellence that he continues to uphold in his career.
Dr. Cangello’s reputation for excellence and his contributions to the medical field have earned him a number of recognitions. His recent achievements include:
- Listed as a “Super Doctor” in the New York Times Magazine
- Named “Top Doctor” by Realself
- Awarded the Patient’s Choice Award by OpenCare
- Sought by numerous media outlets for his expert opinion as a plastic surgeon and has appeared multiple times as a medical contributor on CBS.
- Featured as a Rhinoplasty expert in Harper’s Bazaar and Seventeen Magazine Online
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.