Natalie Bauss, founder and CEO of Keeki Pure & Simple whose mission is to provide only the healthiest and safest cosmetics and body products for girls and women around the world joins eHealth Radio and the Skin Care and Beauty Channels. Keeki's products are earth and animal friendly.
- How did you start Keeki Pure & Simple? What made you decide to start a natural products company?
- Tell us a little bit about the types of harmful ingredients most skin care and beauty products often contain. What should we be avoiding?
- Tell us about your non-toxic nail polishes. What makes them non-toxic? What are the ingredients? Your polish color names are very clever. Tell us some of the names and how you chose those names?
- Talk about your Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover and what makes it environmentally safe? You would never think something like nail polish remover could be healthy for you.
- Tell us about your lotions and sunscreens. It seems like more and more experts are constantly warning about the negative and even deadly affects of the sun. What can you say about your sunscreen and protecting our bodies from the sun?
Natalie Bauss from Keeki Pure & Simple believes that when it comes to being healthy, what you eat shouldn't be your only worry. Our skin is our largest organ and it absorbs up to 60% of what we put in it.
A few years ago, we discovered that there are so many harmful ingredients in many of the products we put on our skin every day…and even worst, they are getting absorbed into our bodies. That is why she has created Keeki Pure & Simple. Keeki provides only the healthiest and safest cosmetics and body products for girls and women around the world. We have chosen to offer products that are earth friendly and animal friendly.
Keeki Pure & Simple has promised never to sacrifice on quality or safety of ingredients to make a profit.