Judith August, Founder and President of Judith August Cosmetics, that specializes in corrective cosmetics joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Skin Care Channels. These cosmetics are designed to correct and conceal simple flaws to serious skin discolorations.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Judith August discuss the following:
- How did you start your company, and why did you choose corrective cosmetics over color cosmetics?
- “When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you can change the world.” Why is this statement true?
- Who’s your audience? Are you starting to see more men buying your cosmetics?
- I understand you just wrote a book about corrective cosmetics. How do you use these cosmetics to cover those who have specific skin conditions such as rosacea, vitiligo, or even after cosmetic surgery?
- How do you see makeup and wellness?
Judith August’s fascination with corrective cosmetics started many years ago when she was a photographic model in Los Angeles and New York. Plagued with terrible bags under her eyes, she studied lighting, art, and make-up application to conceal this flaw and traveled on the modeling path for 15 years.
As a former model, make-up artist, and lecturer, she spent years guiding individuals in the Art of Camouflage Make-up. It was through her work as a consultant to plastic surgeons and their patients, that THE EVERYTHING PENCIL™ was born. Today, she designs cosmetics that cover and conceal just about anything, from simple flaws to serious discolorations.
This year, she published her book, Gotcha Covered -The Compact Guide To Camouflage Makeup. The perfect “go to” guide to learning the art of camouflage makeup.