Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Giuditta Tornetta discuss the following:
- You are a birthing coach and Postpartum Doula, we have learned that you have delivered over 600 babies, if you could pick one tip for expecting moms what would it be, what advice would you give them for the best birthing experience?
- Your first book, Painless Childbirth, was a best seller and in that book you give readers the top ten tools for bringing harmony, health, and happiness to the birthing room...can you share some of these ideas?
- You also have a new book coming out early 2015 called Conversations With The Womb that inspires women to connect with their ancient feminine power, and to use the 9 Chakras of Creation to transform and manifest the life they want. What is the one thing you want readers to take away from this book?
- We have learned you are the founder of Joy In Birthing, a place our listeners can go to obtain a Doula, but tell us about your Loving The Mother workshops you are doing around the world, where is the next one and what can people expect out of attending a Loving The Mother workshop?
- We love talking with entrepreneurs that give back, In 2012, Tornetta founded the Joy In Birthing Foundation; a nonprofit organization that provides free doula care for families in need, tell us more and how people can benefit from the foundation.
Giuditta Tornetta is a certified birth and postpartum doula, lactation educator, a certified clinical hypnotherapist, a NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) practitioner, and a certified shiatsu therapist. Giuditta practices clinical hypnotherapy and a method of natural childbirth that uses hypnotic techniques to reduce stress and fear during labor and delivery. Her love for women and the birthing and parenting experience has enabled her to help hundreds of women in her practice and thousands with her book and lectures, to obtain the birthing experience they deserve and desire.
She focuses on infant mental health and pre-post birth bonding, where she uses guided meditations and visualizations to help women communicate and empower their babies before birth. As a lactation educator and postpartum doula, Ms. Tornetta helps couples settle into a natural routine once the baby comes home. Through education, compassion, practical as wells as emotional support, Doula Giuditta teaches new parents how to decipher the newborn’s vocal and body language.
Giuditta is also a published author of the best selling book Painless Childbirth: An Empowering Journey Through Pregnancy and Birth and her second book will be available on Amazon at the beginning of 2015 titled Conversations With The Womb.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.