Friday Dec 11, 2020
JanOne, treating the opioid industry and bringing to market drugs with non-addictive pain-relieving properties
Tony Giordano, PhD and Chief Scientific Officer of JanOne (NASDAQ: JAN), which is focused on developing treatments for diseases that cause severe pain joins eHealth Radio and and the Health News and Pain Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Tony Giordano, PhD discuss the following:
- Can you tell me a bit about yourself and how you got interested in reducing the need for opioid prescriptions that led to your involvement with JanOne?
- Please give us an overview of JAN101 and its recent developments.
- It is estimated that 40% of opioid overdose deaths involve prescription opioids, how is JanOne tackling the issue?
- What is Jan’s main focus when treating diseases that cause pain to millions around the world?
- Could you please give us some insight on Jan’s treatment for PAD and how PAD can affect patients?
JanOne (NASDAQ: JAN) is focused on developing treatments for diseases that cause severe pain. By alleviating pain at the source, JanOne aims to reduce the need for opioid prescriptions to treat disease-associated pain that can lead to opioid abuse. The company is also exploring solutions for non-addictive pain medications. Its lead candidate JAN101 is for treating peripheral artery disease (PAD), a condition that affects over 8.5 million Americans. JAN101 demonstrated positive results in a Phase 2a clinical trial, and Phase 2b trials are expected to begin in early 2021. JanOne is dedicated to funding resources toward innovation, technology, and education for PAD, associated vascular conditions and neuropathic pain. JanOne continues to operate its legacy businesses under their current brand names, which are undergoing review to determine appropriate strategic alternatives
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.