Sunday Jul 24, 2022
It’s Time to Abolish the Idea that Being Tough on Young People Improves Performance
Jennifer Fraser, a best-selling author and award-winning educator, who has a PhD in Comparative Literature joins eHealth Radio and the Bullying Information and Brain Health Channels. Her new book, The Bullied Brain: Heal Your Scars and Restore Your Health, delves into how bullying affects the brain and how the brain can heal.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jennifer Fraser discuss the following:
- Why did you become interested in what bullying does to brains?
- What did you discover about how all forms of bullying and abuse harm brains?
- Is the damage done to brains permanent?
- Is it possible to restore normal organic brain health after abuse?
- How can individuals whose brains have been bullied or abused get better?
- What advice would you give someone who has a bullied brain?
Jennifer Fraser, best-selling author and award-winning educator, has a PhD in Comparative Literature. Her online courses and workshops provide dynamic lessons in the impact neuroscience has on personal development and culture change. Her previous book, Teaching Bullies: Zero Tolerance on the Court or in the Classroom (Motion Press, Aug. 8, 2015), explores what happens when the bully is a teacher or coach. Her new book, The Bullied Brain: Heal Your Scars and Restore Your Health (Prometheus Books, April 1, 2022), delves into how bullying affects the brain and how the brain can heal.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.