Edward Chang that Owner of a neuromuscular massage therapy business who is proud to have helped many people, a success he attributes to taking a very personalized approach with his clients joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Massage Therapy Channels.
- As a former medical massage therapist you must have seen a lot in the industry. What would you say is the number one problem for your clients?
- What causes the lack of proficient massage therapists?
- How do you find proficient therapist?
- If they are hard to find how do you isolate the good ones from the bad?
- Is there anything clients can do at home in the absence of a decent therapist?
- What advice would you give someone if that was the only piece of advice you could give them?
Edward Chang is successful entrepreneur based in Irvine, CA. Owning a neuromuscular massage therapy business, he is proud to have helped many people – a success he attributes to taking a very personalized approach with his clients. In addition to being an active entrepreneur, he is also a personal trainer and actor.
Edward’s start in business “assistant coaching” began when a few friends who were paying lots of money for business coaching from top coaches, were having difficulty “sticking with” or implementing what they learned. Always eager to help, Edward began helping them stay on track. This ensured that they were getting the most out of their coaching programs!
Edward has combined his knowledge from personal training, acting, massage therapy, and business to craft a program that SUPPLEMENTS the core training provided by the larger coaching programs. It’s these concepts and practices that Edward wants to bring to your life, to maximize your “business potential and gains.”