Dr. Gautam Herle, Principal Dentist at The Myers Street Dental Clinic in Geelong, Australia; a clinic that combines years of quality experience with the latest dental technology to guarantee its supports its clients to live healthy, happy and confident lives joins eHealth Radio and the Dental Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Gautam Herle discuss the following:
- A lot of people would like to visit the dentist less frequently, so what has the Myers Street Clinic been doing to help this happen?
- What protocols has your practice brought about to enhanced infection control in the wake of COVID-19?
- How has the use of ozone water disinfection of water lines and as pre procedure rinse helped guard against COVID-19 transmissions?
- You have been studying to get your Masters in laser dentistry. Can laser technology be used to disinfect gums?
- How many other ways are there for laser technology to be used for better disinfection of the teeth?
Tip: Though you may be apprehensive about seeing the dentist during this current health crisis, it’s important to remember that your teeth will still need attention and care, and that your dentist will have brought about more strict health and safety measures to ensure that your visit is safe and you are at ease about visiting.
Having been practicing dentistry in Geelong, Australia for more than a decade, Dr. Gautam Herle is highly invested in current technology to serve his patients in the best possible way. In addition to the use of fluorescence technology for regular oral cancer screening, Dr Herle introduced the new 3Shape TRIOS digital impression system into his practice. This new and improved digital workflow can provide more efficient, comfortable and predictable dentistry to patients. Dr Herle also uses a microscope which is a valuable piece of equipment used in successful management of dental treatment. He is married and a proud father of two, and proud owner of two dogs.