Independa Closes Convertible Note Funding at $2.35 Million
with Kian Saneii
Kian Saneii, a veteran technology entrepreneur, founded Independa to develop easy, integrated technology solutions to help our growing elderly population age in place and joins the show to talk about Independa's recent funding news.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Kian Saneii discuss the following:
- Congratulations on securing additional investments. How much new funding did Independa raise, and what does that bring total investments to?
- Who supported the new funding round?
- What makes Independa attractive to investors? Can you give us a recap of recent milestones?
- How will Independa use the new investment?
- How is Independa leveraging emerging trends in wireless healthcare?
- Do you have a closing tip for other startups that offer telehealth or telecare?
About Independa, Inc.
Independa offers integrated technology-enabled independent-living solutions for the elderly. Independa’s best-of-breed Integrated CloudCare services enable organizations and individuals to cost-effectively help the elderly to remain independent longer, safer and more comfortably. The company, which has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, provides holistic solutions that seamlessly operate across otherwise not connected devices, such as telephones, tablets, touchscreen computers and TVs. Services include medication and appointment reminders, support for activities of daily living, comprehensive social engagement benefits, and wireless health and safety monitoring.