Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Doreen Hing discuss the following:
- For those that missed your last interview, remind the audience what’s different about Plank & its heat activated connect yoga mats?
- What advice can you give to those who are considering starting a yoga practice?
- How do long time yoga practioners prevent themselves from being injured or bored with their practice?
- What has been your biggest discovery as part of your yoga practice?
- What new projects or products is Plank working on?
When Plank’s Founder, former shoe designer and full time fashionista, Doreen Hing, discovered the incredible benefits of yoga and how it positively affected other aspects of her life, she knew she had to share this fantastic sense of awareness and well-being with others the only way she knew how – through design.
Doreen set out to design a yoga mat in a style that reflected her attitude toward life and her unique sense of humor. She created four provocative, intriguing and conversation-starting designs including Plank’s Cobra Yoga Mat, Signature Plank Yoga Mat, Pills Yoga Mat, and Shag Yoga Mat.
While exploring the technology to imprint high-quality photo imagery onto the yoga mats, Doreen and the lab discovered the surface coating developed to protect the artwork had increased grip potential when body heat and pressure were applied.
Now, Plank develops and designs the only body heat activated grip yoga mat, a line of mat carriers, bags & purses for any yoga lifestyle, all the while promoting yoga as a vehicle for extraordinary well-being. We’re committed to creating yoga inspired products to enhance a person’s yoga experience visually, physically, physiologically and perhaps, thoughtfully too.
Inhale. Exhale. Enjoy. Plank.
Web Site: www.plankdesigns.com