Nick Terrone, Hypnotherapist and Owner of both QuitWithNick and HypnosisCoaches.com.au joins eHealth Radio and the Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation Channels. He not only certifies and coaches heath and wellness professionals to integrate it in within their existing business, but also helps people create a successful hypnotherapy practices from scratch.
- For those who may not know much about Hypnotherapy, can you briefly share with us what hypnosis is and how it works?
- Now, many of us have a sense that the subconscious mind is a powerful thing. But less of us know what it actually is. Can you explain to us the purpose and function of the unconscious mind?
- Why do you think people working in the health and wellness industry should incorporate the subconscious mind into their work with clients?
- I understand that you not only certify people to use hypnotherapy, but also coach people on how they can integrate it into their existing work. Is that right?
- Is there one simple tip you can share with us now to help us work with our own unconscious mind?
Nick Terrone calls himself a ‘Perceptual Architect’. He is a Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Fulfillment Coach. He has personally worked with thousands of clients across a broad spectrum of personal challenges and has received intensive training from some of the world’s most influential thought leaders in the science of Human Potential, Behavior Modification, Unified Field Theory, Metaphysics and Entrepreneurship. As an inspired coach and speaker he teaches the transformative power of the unconscious mind through hypnosis and certifies others to either use hypnotherapy within their existing health and wellness business or to create a successful practice and business from scratch.