Dr. Vivek Cherian, an Internal Medicine Physician currently practicing in Baltimore, Maryland joins us on eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Vivek Cherian discuss the following:
- Can you give us some thoughts regarding healthy eating when we are living in such stressful times?
- Corona-virus is on everyone’s mind right now, and will be for a while until we get a vaccine. If we start getting symptoms, how can we tell if it’s simply allergies or something else?
- When do we and we don’t we need to be wearing gloves ?
- How do we best spend our time safely in a manner that will still protect us?
- As the COVID-10 pandemic rages on, is it safe to go to the hospital?
Dr. Vivek Cherian is an internal medicine physician currently practicing in Baltimore, MD. Aside from taking care of his patients in the hospital, he is passionate about empowering people with knowledge to optimize their health and wellness, so that they can thrive. He is viewed as a trusted resource that cuts through the uncertainty around people’s health concerns and empowers individuals with factual and relevant information.