Wednesday Oct 28, 2020
How To Pivot Your Practice During The Pandemic
Dr. Patrick McEneaney, Founder and CEO of Northern Illinois Foot & Ankle Specialists joins eHealth Radio and the Foot Health and Health News Channels. Northern Illinois Foot and Ankle physicians, doctors, and surgeons diagnose and treat complex pediatric and adult foot and ankle conditions, providing their patients with the latest in treatment options to maximize outcomes.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Patrick McEneaney discuss the following:
- What are some ways Northern Illinois Foot and Ankle has pivoted or helped during the pandemic?
- What were some expectations you had behind expanding to the COVID-19 Lab & Testing Center?
- What important information should people know about the Northern Illinois Lab & Testing Centers?
- Are there any requirements for testing?
- What is the turnaround for testing results?
- Next month is Diabetes Awareness month, can you share with us more on why awareness for diabetes is so important?
- If you are diabetic, how are your feet impacted?
- What are ways you help diabetics manage their symptoms?
Dr. Patrick McEneaney is a board-certified DPM, owner, and CEO of Northern Illinois Foot & Ankle Specialist. Dr. McEneaney has a unique story being a young entrepreneur under 45 y/o with ten clinics and plans to expand, all while still practicing in foot and ankle care during a global pandemic. As the current president of the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association and Medical Director & Principal Investigator of NF&A, he has garnered numerous literature journal publications. His specialties involve advanced reconstructive surgery of foot & ankle dealing with flatfoot reconstruction, post-traumatic injury management, deformity correction, and wound care/limb salvage. Along with experience in diabetes and senior health care.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.