Dr. Rod Rohrich, Founding Partner at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute and a renown plastic surgery innovator and educator joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Rod Rohrich discuss the following:
- How do you find a real plastic surgeon – what five things should you know before you go?
- What can you do to look younger and better without surgery?
- What are the five things that you can do with your skin to keep it looking great and healthy?
- What is the best time to get a facelift vs. fillers and Botox® - how does one know what to get and when?
- How can one be sure that they are getting a true rhinoplasty expert when they want a nose job and why is it so hard to get consistently good results?
Rod J. Rohrich, M.D., F.A.C.S. is an internationally known surgeon, innovative leader and educator in Plastic Surgery. He is the Founding Chairman and Distinguished Teaching Professor of UT Southwestern Medical Center’s Department of Plastic Surgery. He served as chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery for 23 years. Dr. Rohrich is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has a clinical practice at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute. For more about Dr. Rohrich click here.