Dr. Chris Beddoe, Founder of The Back Pedal and a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Founder of Care Direct, LLC and Co-founder and C.E.O of Care To You Health, Inc. joins eHealth Radio and the Physical Therapy and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Chris Beddoe discuss the following:
- Tell me about your background Dr. Chris Beddoe?
- What have you learned most from your Physical Therapy practice and what do people need to know about what causes back pain and how to avoid and or treat it?
- Why did you Create The Back Pedal and how did the idea come about?
- What does it do for lower back pain and how does it work and differ from other products for back pain?
- Where can listeners purchase The Back Pedal?
Dr. Chris Beddoe is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and founder of Care Direct, LLC And co-founder and C.E.O of Care To You Health, Inc. Prior to his Doctoral education Chris graduated with two undergraduate degree’s: B.S health science and B.S. Sports Studies. Dr. Beddoe currently sits on the advisory board for Parentis Health and Ativia Health.
Dr. Beddoe has always had a passion for helping others as well as living an adventurous lifestyle. Growing up in a small town in Northern California with his older brother, Nic, and twin sister, Laura they all loved snowboarding, wake boarding, motocross, cycling, and mountain biking which often found Dr. Beddoe taking frequent trips to the ER and going to Physical Therapy to rehab from his injuries. These early injuries gave Dr. Beddoe a unique perspective when going through school ultimately leading him to invent his first physical therapy device, the back pedal, to address low back pain through pelvic alignment and strengthening.
Dr. Beddoe continues to strive to help people in his community and in his care through his free channel on YouTube; Dr Beddoe, Physical Therapist. Through fundraising efforts where he has ridden his bicycle across the Unites States for Smile train. And many others. Dr. Beddoe Continues to innovate through development of new products and technologies as well as serve his community.