Dr. Joseph DeSanto, an Addiction Specialist with BioCorRx Inc., an addiction treatment solutions company targeting substance use and other related disorders joins eHealth Radio and the Addiction Prevention and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Joseph DeSanto discuss the following:
- How has COVID-19 exasperated the US opioid crisis?
- What added factors may cause addicts to relapse during the pandemic?
- How has telehealth helped serve the addiction recovery community? Can you tell me how BioCorRx uses telehealth?
- What makes the Beat Addiction Recovery Program unique?
- With the winter holidays approaching, why are addicts more likely to relapse?
- How can family members help loved ones get help and navigate their addiction during these unprecedented times?
Dr. Joseph DeSanto is a Board Certified Addictionologist for DeSanto Clinics and addiction specialist with addiction treatment solutions company, BioCorRx. He has more than 12 years of experience practicing medicine, is a graduate of Lafayette College and attended the State University of New York at Downstate in Brooklyn for his medical school training. He completed his internship and residency training at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. In addition to his role with BioCorRx, he serves as a medical consultant for a number of treatment centers in Orange County, CA.