Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor joins eHealth Radio and the Pain Management & TeleMedicine Channels discussing how individual therapy can naturally help with pain management.
- Why is natural pain management such an important topic to you?
- What are some natural ways to treat, or at least lesson chronic pain?
- How can therapy help someone with chronic pain?
- What are some of the issues that individuals with chronic pain face? How can they be sure they are supported by their MD's? What are the benefits of a pain clinic?
- You included an article on natural help for pain management in your book Chronic Health Issues: Creative Ways to Treat Them. Why did you feel it was important to include this, and where can we find not only this book, but all of your other books as well?
Dr. Nicole Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her predoctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. She is a Professional Psychologist, an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, everyday Power Blog, several other publications, and is a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She works as a consultant on medical cases, as well as tund trainings for others. She has recently published 4 books.