Richard Shane Ph.D., founder of Sleep Easily, a learn-at-home, medication-free Sleep Solution joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Sleep Health Channels. Richard Shane, Ph.D., has been a psychotherapist since 1977 and is the Behavioral Sleep Specialist for New West Physicians, Colorado, with 85 physicians serving over 170,000 patients.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Richard Shane discuss the following:
- What is your background in health and sleep?
- What are the damaging effects of poor sleep?
- What is Sleep Easily?
- Who did you test this product on and what percentage benefited from Sleep Easily?
- Is this something that can help someone who is a chronic poor sleeper?
- What about those that wake up during the night?
- Where can you get the Sleep Easily Method?
Richard Shane, Ph.D., has been a psychotherapist for 35 years. He is the Behavioral Sleep Specialist for New West Physicians, Colorado, with 85 physicians serving over 170,000 patients. From 2010 through 2014, he was the Behavioral Sleep Specialist for Lutheran Medical Center Sleep Center in Denver.
In 1991 as a result of a life crisis, Dr. Shane developed severe insomnia. He spent years internally exploring and resolving his own insomnia. Through that process, Dr. Shane discovered five physical triggers for sleep. He further researched the neurophysiology of sleep and developed the Sleep Easily Method.